Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Captured

I found the Pink Challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo June 2017 Pink Challenge very inspiring this month.
It was just what I needed to get inspired to work with a pretty, girlish color, and of course, use my Shimmerz Paints design team products too.
This photo reminds me of my 20 something year old niece's attitude. 
I entitled the art journal entry as, "Captured" because of my nieces insatiable
appetite for knowledge.  The journaling reads:
   
"Good and interesting conversation are a necessity for me. 
I want to feel like you're expanding my mind.
I need my attention CAPTURED."
Open pages of the book:
Close up of Blue Fern Studios chipboard painted with Shimmerz Paints.
More chipboard work painted with Shimmerz Paints:
All paint products used on the art journal is by Shimmer Paints, and you can find the names of the products and chipboard details on my Design Team post at Shimmerz Paints here.

The June 2017 Challenge:

Thanks for looking.

I am a Shimmerz Paints Design Team Member.

5 comments:

  1. amazing pages sweetheart, absolutely love your artistic pages, always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of your work and this one is so gorgeous! !!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent at SW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow I'm in love thanks for playing with Scrapki this month!!!! I'm in really love sweety xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am consistently speechless when it comes to your artwork and your embellishment innovation is amazing. Beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete